We are looking for a qualified part-time lawyer who will be engaged in legal support of the company’s business activities in Uzbekistan.
As an a lawyer, you will be responsible for:
• legal support and timely advice on emerging legal issues under the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
• participation in the process of preparation, conclusion, amendment/addition and termination of business contracts with local contractors and contracts with foreign partners (both with the company’s customers and contractors), preparation of acts of work performed, acceptance and transfer acts, etc.;
• legal expertise of draft contracts (agreements), instructions, regulations, standards, etc. other legal documents for compliance with the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the interests of the company;
• preparation of draft letters, orders, regulations, protocols and other documents, their verification for compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
• ensuring the legal registration of the company’s constituent documents;
• development of regulatory documents that ensure confidentiality and information security, labor discipline and safety of the company’s property;
• participation in negotiation processes with business partners (contractors, including potential or actual customers and/or contractors), interaction with government agencies and institutions;
• implementation of work on collection of accounts receivable;
• representation and protection of the company’s interests in courts, control of claims and enforcement proceedings;
• monitoring and analysis of changes in the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and monitoring their compliance.
Personnel document management will not be included in the duties.
Fluent Russian and Uzbek Upper-Intermediate level of English MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) LEX.UZ
What we are looking for:
- higher legal education;
- at least 2 years of experience as a lawyer;
- fluency in Russian and Uzbek (oral and written);
- Upper-Intermediate level of written English;
- excellent knowledge of regulations, legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan (civil, corporate, labor, tax, administrative law, intellectual property rights);
- proficiency with MS Office, LEX.UZ;
- skill of working in multitasking mode;
- high performance, attentiveness, responsibility;
- good communication skills, stress tolerance and reasonable initiative;
- desire to constantly maintain the relevance of knowledge and develop professionally.
What we offer:
- official employment;
- opportunity to work in a comfortable office in the city center;
- paid vacation 18 days + 3 Personal Days;
- medical insurance, learning and development opportunities, corporate holidays, gifts from the company, etc.