UNICEF HIV Database
The client is a UNICEF representative organization in Belarus, a full-fledged national UNICEF office in the country.
HIV Database is a system that contains all information about patients that are AIDS positive. It's a web-project, but was developed as substitution for the old Access-based system. High level of information security is priority here. The program contains modules for administration, patients registration, search, import from Access, report building. The system is intended to help with epidemiologic information analysis of HIV positive cases.
The core structure of a program is an electronic version of an epidemic epidemiological analysis of HIV positive patients' cards that are usually filled in on every case. Users of the system enter the information in the text format.
The program structure consists of:
- Core part - passport data and a person's social and demographical position;
- Medical observation results and clinical category of a patient;
- Epidemiological data on each clinical case.
The main users of a program are doctors of epidemiological HIV prevention departments in hospitals that have a special access code to the system database. The information is renewed by the epidemiological departments' staff monthly according to HIV reports delivered. The users of a program are combined into a single wire that connects all regional and republic information centers.
The system meets the following requirements:
- High Security Entry Level;
- Processing and printout of information in a State statistical accounting approved datasheet manner;
- Processing and printout of information as an epidemiological manual;
- All data for reports procurement in an encode manner.
Any changes of the information in HIV Database are displayed with the date of changes posted and the user category.
Search function is available with simultaneous access in the database. The work with the system is managed through Internet Explorer. The HIV Database contains modules for administration, patients registration, search, import from Access, report building.
Benefits for the Customer
- Reduce time spent while managing data by doctors and hospital staff;
- Promote a disciplined approach to a highly confidential HIV Database;
- Improve the quality and consistency of information provided.
tative via Skype right now.
Duration: 2 months
Team size: 3 people
custom software development company